top adsense

Thursday 17 June 2010

ENCOURAGEMENT.........

May this encourage you always.
cid:2.3394055813@web112415.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Don't spend major time with minor people. 
If there are people in your life that continually disappoint you, 
break promises, stomp on your dreams, too judgmental, 
have different values and don't give their backing during difficult times..
that is not a friend.
cid:2.3394055813@web112415.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
To have a friend, be a friend. Sometimes in life as you grow, 
your friends will either grow or go. 
Surround yourself with people who reflect values,
 goals interests and lifestyle.
cid:2.3394055813@web112415.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
When I think of any of my successes, 
I am thankful to GOD from whom all blessings flow, 
and to my family and friends that enrich my life.
Over the years my phone book has changed 
because I changedfor the better. 
At first you think you're going to be alone, 
but after a while new people show up in your 
life that make your life so much sweeter and easier to endure.

If you're an eagle, don't hang around chickens:

Chickens Can't Fly!
cid:2.3394055813@web112415.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
I love the Lord and thank Him for all that he does in mylife, 
therefore, I'm passing this on. 
Yes I do love Jesus. He is my source of existence and Savior. 
He keeps me functioning each and everyday...... 
Without Him, I would be nothing.
Without Him, I am nothing but 
with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13
cid:2.3394055813@web112415.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
If you love Jesus , send this to five people !!!!!! 
Be Positive - Be Progressive - 
Take the time to make a positive difference in someone's life.
Walk by faith
Not by sight
Receive God's blessings
and have a BLESSED WEEKEND!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...